Wednesday 26 October 2016

The Missing Painting

                   

The Missing Painting 

 “Hi, this is officer Frank from the police department.  I was going through some footage of the museum to find the thief of the missing painting.  I discovered your mother stole it.  However since your mother died, we thought you might know where your mother kept it."

I was in shock.  Then I answered calmly, “I am not sure where mom put it, but I can go and check around the house if you'd liked."  I went to look to for it.  I saw a yellow paper in my mom's room.  I gingerly picked up the remarkable paper and then the phone rang.     

2 comments:

  1. instead of station change it to department

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a great story its just that when you wrote, but I can go and check around the house for it." Maybe you should have re-phrased it so it read, but I can go and check around the house if you'd like. This is only a suggestion.

    ReplyDelete