Monday 6 March 2017

The Giving Tree  


            I hated New York. Its litter, constant pollution and the fact that no one else cared. No one else helped the problem. I had enough, I was going stop it. 


About thirty years ago, I built a symbol in Central Park. The Giving Tree, that is what I called it. It took me roughly 20 years to build it.  The Giving Tree is a big hand with a tree in the middle.  It represents the Earth, in our hands and how we should take better care of it.  I want people to learn about taking care of our environment because if we do not, Earth will not last long. 

4 comments:

  1. ur story is great but u have some punctuations,its u should change it to it's but everything else is good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But to change it to 'it's' wouldn't make sense because it's is the abbreviation for it is. I hated New York. It is litter, constant pollution and the fact that no one else cared.

      Delete
  2. Great story. Keep up the great work, 123. ._.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great and detailed story. Keep up the good work, 123!

    ReplyDelete